Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Answers to My Quiz: This Week Review


Here are the conclusions I made using the summary information about the quiz I posted almost three weeks ago.

75% of the people were correct when they guessed that I did not go to piano lessons.

100% of the people tested knew that I stayed home from school because of strep throat.

50% of the people were right who guessed that my Derby car did get to race.

100% of the people were right.  I read more than 1000 minutes in March (actually, I read 1,550).

25% of the people guessed wrong about Detroit.  We did go there for Spring Break to see the Titanic exhibit. (Did you see the book about the Titanic I reviewed on my blog?)

75% of the people who took the quiz were right that I did swim in Lake Michigan in March.  We went to Camp Geneva Shores.

Half of the people thought I dove into a hot tub.  Which is wrong.  Diving in a hot tub is not safe, but I did sit in a hot tub.

All of the people were right that I got hit by a ball at practice.  Two practices in a row…

75% of the people were right.  (See my answer to the questions about swimming in Lake Michigan).

All of the people were right.  I had to miss Celebration of Learning because I still had strep throat. (See the answer to the second question).

This is a screen shot of what my answer key looked like:



No comments:

Post a Comment